Website Updates Under Way - Please check back soon.
2014 Survivor Golf Classic
Wednesday, April 23, 2014Seaview Resort and Spa
401 South New York Road
Galloway, New Jersey 08205 USA
(10 minutes from Atlantic City)
Foursome - Bestball Scramble
Another way to show your support for Garden State C.O.P.S. is by placing an ad in the
is having a Program Book
to help raise money for the tournament.
Please help support Garden State C.O.P.S. by placing
an ad for your company or in remembrance of a fallen officer.
Forms for the ad book will be available shortly
If you would like to purchase an ad in
the book please download the form below.
Click here to download an Program Book order form
Latest News(Web Site Updated - 12/2/2013)
2012/2013 ElectionsOn June 5th a new board was elected into office. The following is a list of the new Officers and Trustees:
Lisa Preslar - President
Delores Whitehead - Vice President
Bill Bosworth - Treasurer
John Ciuppa - Secretary
Dennis Cudnik - Trustee
Judy Bosworth - Trustee
Jennifer Perry - Trustee
Mary DiNardo - Trustee
- View pictures from the 2010 Holiday Party
- View pictures from the 3rd Annual 2010 Survivor Golf Classic
- View pictures from the 2009 Holiday Party
- View pictures from the 2nd Annual 2009 Survivor Golf Classic
- View pictures from the 2008 Annual Holiday Party
- View pictures from the 2008 Annual Survivor Camping Trip
- View pictures from the 1st Annual 2008 Survivor Golf Classic
- View pictures from 2007 Annual Survivor Camping Trip
- GSCOPS holds Annual Survivor Camping Trip
Garden State C.O.P.S. New Jersey C.O.P.S. Chapter provides resources to assist in the rebuilding of the lives of surviving families and affected co-workers of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty as determined by Federal criteria. Furthermore, C.O.P.S. provides training to law enforcement agencies on survivor victimization issues and educates the public of the need to support the law enforcement profession and its survivors.
Garden State C.O.P.S. is a New Jersey Chapter of Concerns of Police Survivors, Inc., also known as C.O.P.S., is a nationwide non-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing resources to assist in the rebuilding of the lives of survivors of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty as determined by Federal government criteria.